Hi Everyone!
It's been a while since I've updated this blog for Toby. He's had quite a few adventures while I've been slacking in my writing! I'll be posting some more pictures and updates very soon. BUT, they won't be here! :) I've decided to move everything into one blog.
We've had two blogs going for a while now: Toby's blog and our Pelletier Family Blog. I suppose since we've had Toby for more than 5 months, he's officially a member of our family. So, I'm going to just keep all of our updates (including those about our precious Toby) on our Family Blog. :) You are all welcome to check it out. We've marked it as private because we don't want any internet freaks studying up on everything our family has going on.
So, if you're still interested in checking in on us and seeing what's going on with me, Craig, Toby and the baby-on-the-way, feel free to let us know. Just shoot one of us an e-mail and we can send you an invitation to view the Pelletier Family Blog. It's super easy for us to do - we just want to make sure the people who are viewing the updates about our family are people we know! :)
Here's our e-mail contacts - any of them will reach us:
amymesko1@hotmail.com
amypelletier@aw-nc.com
craigpelletier@hotmail.com
The site for the Pelletier Family blog is: pelletierfamilync.blogspot.com
or you can just select the link on the left side of this page.
Hope you'll be contacting us soon! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment