We had to drive to the mountains of Virginia to pick out our pup. The timing was perfect because they had 6 puppies available and they were SO ADORABLE!! We felt bad for the breeder because we were there for a while because we couldn't decide which one to take! I wanted to take them all home, but for some reason, I didn't think Craig would go for that. It was the cutest thing seeing them run from their room and jump all over each other to get to us and show us how cute each of them were! They were so excited to see us!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Picking out our Brand New Havanese Puppy!!
We had to drive to the mountains of Virginia to pick out our pup. The timing was perfect because they had 6 puppies available and they were SO ADORABLE!! We felt bad for the breeder because we were there for a while because we couldn't decide which one to take! I wanted to take them all home, but for some reason, I didn't think Craig would go for that. It was the cutest thing seeing them run from their room and jump all over each other to get to us and show us how cute each of them were! They were so excited to see us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment