Friday, June 13, 2008

Cookies!




Toby has so many toys now and he loves them all! He has so many family members who love him and send him toys and treats! His latest carepackage came from his Aunt Caroline & Cousin Marvin. :)

There was a rope toy shaped like an animal - he chews on it a lot and it already looks years old. There was also a really goofy looking monkey toy with a huge body and little legs and arms ("I have a big head and little arms"...ha ha ha...inside joke...). It took him a while to figure out there was a squeaker inside because the body was like a small pillow. Once he figured out it had a squeeker he played with it a lot more...then he chewed off one of his legs! ha ha!! Now there's a monkey leg that keeps moving around the house; I don't know why it makes me laugh so hard, but it does.
In the carepackage he also got a box of doggie treats that look AND SMELL like chocolate chip cookies! Seriously, they smell good enough to eat! I gave one to Toby and he loved it. I know it's rude to photograph someone when they're eating, but he just looked so funny breaking up the cookie into small pieces and hunching over to eat it. ha ha! :)

No comments: