Friday, June 13, 2008

Toby's "First" Haircut



Okay, so it's not really his FIRST haircut, since he had one while he was still living with the breeder, but it's his first haircut since we've owned him. I had a hard time finding a Groomer who was familiar with Havanese dogs. The one we ended up taking him to actually grooms a lot of Havanese, and have for years. Apparently, there's a guy in town who has Havanese show dogs and he brings all his dogs into this groomer. That made mre more comfortable leaving him there for the day. Boy, was he happy when I picked him up! :)

He was WAY overdue for one, too. The Before picture I have here doesn't really show how insanely fluffy he was before his haircut. It was cute, but it looked a little scruffy and he always seemed hot - plus the hair in front of his eyes I'm sure was annoying. He's super soft now and his hair is much shorter. It's almost too short for my liking, but Toby seems to love it. He's got a new world of energy, probably because he's a lot cooler (we've been dealing with a major heat wave lately!). I like being able to see his face better - his eyes are so cute when you can see them! :)

No comments: