wanted to give it a try. So far, Toby has been great sleeping in his crate
at night, but that's because it's in our bedroom and he's close to us.
Plus, we keep his crate elevated so we have to put him in it at night and
take him out of it. But, during the day, the crate is kept in the Kitchen
so he can have access to his "bed" any time he wants. Until this weekend,
we doubted he ever put his paws in his crate when he wasn't sleeping
because we'd never seen him do it. With all the commotion in the kitchen
with Craig's parents in town, Toby finally realized that his crate is a
"safe place" for him. I was so proud to see him in there that I couldn't
help but take a picture (I know, I'm pathetic)! And, for the remainder of
the weekend, every time we couldn't find Toby, there he was, peaceful in
his crate. What an accomplishment! :) I hope he continues to use it -
we'll need him comfortable in it if we ever travel with him.
(See attached file: IMG_4113.JPG)(See attached file: IMG_4117.JPG)
No comments:
Post a Comment