Toby has finally had his first bath with us! Actually, Sunday was a Toby Spa Day! :) We clipped the fur around the pads of his feet, brushed him, removed another tick (yuck!), cleaned out his ears and clipped his nails...but the highlight was his bath! It's amazing how tiny he looks when his fluffy hair is all wet! Amazingly, he did VERY well for his bath. Of course he tried to get out of the tub a couple times, but after a couple attempts, he learned it was useless. I even used the blowdryer to get him dry as quick as possible. Actually, the blow dry experience was the worst for him. He was shaking like crazy! I just held him on my lap while I dried him off. After a couple minutes he stopped shaking. He kept burying his head in the bend of my elbow to "hide". It all went well, and we now have a clean, soft, fluffy, and happy puppy again! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment